Data is the cornerstone of any Marketing activity. It allows you to understand your customers so you can identify new opportunities. It saves your Sales and Marketing budgets by allowing you to put the right message to the right audiences and build profitable relationships. Consider how you create, cleanse and manage your data so you can focus on getting the most from your campaigns, protecting the investing you’ve made in acquiring it.
- Audit: The key is to understand whether what you have is a) what you need and b) up to date. Where are the gaps? We can help you understand if companies are still operating, whether the telephone numbers and email addresses you have are still valid.
- Cleanse: Once you know what you’re starting from, you can fill in the gaps. Remove the gone-aways, enhancing the database quality and accuracy through de-dupe, merge, purge activity, direct telephone engagement and web research.
- Enhance: Now you have a solid base to work from, you can add in the detail. Replace the contacts who are no longer valid, complete the invalid contact details. Define what else you need to know in order to make this a viable prospect.
- Segment: Segmentation allows you to reduce costs by aligning specific products and services according to audience, so you’re contacting the right people with the right message.
- Insight: Gain insight into customer behaviour in order to identify new market and product opportunities, increase market share and gain market intelligence to create competitive advantage.
- Profiling: Who are your customers? What are their preferences, trends and how do they buy? This can help you to engage with them at a deeper level and retain their business.
- Propensity modelling: Based on specific criteria, understand what your next target customers “look” like and where to focus your new business efforts.
- All supported by comprehensive and detailed reporting and analytics.