In a recent project, the introduction of human contact in the form of telemarketing was key to success. The exercise has enabled the organisation to deliver ROI against its investment in both Eloqua and sfdc. It has provided them with a factual and valuable pipeline and, strategically, has turned what had been a cold market into one that is warming up well.
Telemarketing highly interactive, giving prospects the opportunity to ask ques¬tions, provide feedback and start engaging. It also allows us to understand and overcome objections. It is instru¬mental in complementing and adding a personal touch to other, more “arms-length” activity.
- The exercise as a whole has aligned the client’s Sales and Marketing teams more closely and has established a framework for the lead process within their company.
- By introducing lead scoring and identifying a specific target audience, we established a basis for the client in order to focus their limited bandwidth in the region.
- The intelligence gathered in the exercise has helped the organisation to develop its growth strategy, and by analysing where the most up-take has been has meant that the direction of geographical expansion plans has changed.
- Resources can be directed into those areas with the greatest potential growth.
- Marketing is able to make efficient use of its budgets by conducting targeted programmes which deliver a better ROI.
Read the full case study here